- Immediate notification when biological particles are present
- Verify biological levels are acceptable prior to filling
- Separation of finished product (based on timing of alarms)
- Immediate notification for alarm response
- Faster batch release
- Reduced operator error
- Paperless data management
- Capable of single Bio-Count detection. One Bio-Count is representative of one CFU.
- Validated to USP <1223> and EP 5.1.6 requirements.
- Not constrained by physical and biological efficiencies associated with impact air samplers.
- Not constrained by the type and quality of the growth media.
- Real-time, continuous counting free from error sources including contamination, mishandling, and inaccurate counting.
- Easy to operate and does not require any special handling, training, or logistics.
- Sterility test isolators
- Filling lines
- Aseptic transfers
- Biotech applications – product to patient
- Troubleshooting contamination events