EMS Ireland Ltd (EMS) is an industry leader in Cleanroom and Particle Monitoring Solutions. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
EMS Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When interacting with EMS, for example when using, enquiring about or purchasing our products, services or solutions, we collect personal data. The personal data we collect depends on the type of interaction, but may include the following:
- Contact details: your name, email address, Company name, phone number(s), Industry, product type, lead source and other similar contact details.
- Demographic data, such as your city and country .
- Transaction history, meaning information concerning your historic interaction with us
- Usage data, for example your use of our website or information related to your online behaviour, and your marketing preferences.
- Payment data in order to process any payment you make
By visiting our Website, we may also collect your IP address and cookie ID, as well as your device identifiers. More detailed information about the cookies we use can be found in our Cookies section below.
When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address, IP, and any other information you provide in that email (such as your name, telephone number and the information contained in any signature block in your email.)
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect your name, email address, phone number, company, city, Industry, Product type, lead source and IP address.
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your enquiry nor will we be able to correspond with you by phone or be able to refer to your website URL (if you have one) to help us deal with your enquiry.
When you contact us by phone, we collect your phone number and any information provide to us during your conversation with us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The cookies may include Necessary, Preferences, Statistics and/or Marketing cookies.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.ems.ie
Use and processing of your personal data
In summary, EMS uses your personal data for:
- the operation of our business: meaning amongst others the processing of your orders and payments, give follow up on your requests. This kind of use of your personal data is done on the basis of a contract or to meet your requests. In addition, we maintain records covering our relationship with you and keep records of your purchases and enquiries.
- sending communications, including marketing communications, within accordance of local laws. We use personal data (such as email address, first name, company name, location, and type of business) to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. Communications may be sent to you in view of the operation of our business.
- enhancing our products, services and solutions, including our Website and your experience while using our Website. In carrying out these purposes, we may combine data we collect to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may provide you with personalized recommendations on our Website, based on your use of our Website. We are able to do this through cookies or similar technology we may have implemented on our Website. Details of such cookies and how you can disable them can be found in our Cookie Notice.
To whom do we disclose your personal information
We may disclose your information with selected third parties including:
- our employees
- third party suppliers and service providers. if such processing is needed for information risk purposes, including, for example, administration of the Website and protecting and securing our systems and services, or, if such processing is needed for using the cookies you consented to.
- professional advisors
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for work on any contracts we enter with you.
- governmental and regulatory bodies and other third parties where required to do so by applicable law, such as to comply with a court order or a request from a regulator or similar legal process or where otherwise necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the administration of justice
- Analytics and search engine providers that can assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
- third parties concerned or their professional advisors, in the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets. In the event of such a transaction, the personal data held by us may be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, the security of our system is very important to us. We seek to ensure that up-to-date data storage and security techniques are used to protect the personal information. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process the personal information are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of this personal information..
Social Media Widgets
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach we will notify you within the time specified by the law.
We are always happy to help with any questions you may have and there are a number of ways for you to get in touch with us here at www.ems.ie. If you would like to speak to a member of our team please call us on +353 1 2957373. Calls are answered during our normal working hours. You can email us on email@example.com. Or you can write to us at
EMS Ireland Ltd
Unit 1C, Three rock Road
Sandyford Ind. Est
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.ems.ie
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.