Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 5.0 µm
2 Channel Air Particle Sensors
The Airnet® II and IIs 2 Channel Air Particle Sensors meet the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
A simple and cost-effective way to monitor your cleanroom, the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor provides unparalleled performance with data transmission capabilities for remote monitoring.
Versatile power options combined with an ultra-small footprint makes the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor easy to install right where you need it. The unit can be configured to accept distributed power from an in-house system, local power plugin (Polycarbonate version only), or power over ethernet (PoE).
Data integrity is maintained through the use of a data queue feature that continues to gather data even if communication is lost due to a power outage. To ensure proper flow conditions and vacuum system operation, these units incorporate a Dynamic Flow Sensing system that will alarm with a 15% change in flow conditions.
- 2 channels
- 0.5 and 5.0 μm size range, suitable for Pharmaceutical application
- 1.0 CFM flow rate
- Modbus communications
- Optional 4-20 mA output (Polycarbonate version only)
- Chemical-resistant polycarbonate (PC) enclosure or Stainless Steel 316L
- Low sample point cost
- Small enough for use in remote locations
- Includes system validation documentation
- Proven technology provides reliable and accurate data
- Allows for immediate reaction to particle contamination events
- A low-cost solution for multipoint monitoring
- Interfaces with Facility Net and FacilityPro Software for comprehensive management of cleanroom conditions
- A small footprint and flexible mounting options make it easy to install in cleanrooms and mini-environments
- A solid state laser diode (LD) drastically reduces the need for maintenance and extends product lifecycle
- Data queue maintains data integrity when communication is lost
- Optional 4-20 mA output for integration with existing systems to help you understand your environment and communicate with other systems (Polycarbonate version only)
- Optional XR coating protects sensors against corrosive or oxidizing vapors in VHP sterilization processes
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Dedicated monitoring of critical locations
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Multi-location monitoring
- Isolator monitoring
|Smallest Particle Size||
1 cfm/28.3 lpm
Viable Monitoring Solutions
Monitoring viable nonviable particle counts
You may also like…
Facility Processor 5010
Central Equipment Hub
The Processor communicates with cleanroom sensors, including particle and microbial monitors, while buffering data and checking tolerances for alarm activation.
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10.0 µm
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor measures the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations.