Monitors up to 30 sample locations
The AirSentry II AMC Monitoring System is the most advanced Airborne Molecular Contamination monitor available, utilizing state-of-the-art gas detection technology (Ion Mobility Spectrometry, Pulsed Fluorescence) to detect and characterize airborne molecular contamination from multiple locations within a cleanroom. This system contains a 16- or 30-point manifold sampling system and a laptop computer with secure software and communications, and can be configured to detect one or more compounds. In modern cleanrooms, processes and equipment are often spread over a large manufacturing area and multiple floors.
Air handlers recirculate the majority of air within a cleanroom and easily spread molecular contamination to unwanted areas, negatively impacting areas far away from the actual contamination source. The AirSentry II AMC Monitoring System provides a central monitoring station that allows for rapid contamination detection and analysis, as well as customizable AMC monitoring strategies to cover a wide number of sample points spread across a facility.
- Monitors up to 30 sample locations
- Low cost per sample point
- Multiple AMC compounds detected (NH3, Amines, Acids, Chlorides, SO2)
- Real-time graphical software
- Alarm monitoring to AMC events or trends
- Calibrations traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compact size
- Simplifies track/trace and control aspects of molecular contamination monitoring
- Multi-point cleanroom and process bay monitoring
- Determining and monitoring the chemical filter efficiency and effectiveness for multiple lithography tools (upstream/ downstream of filters for each tool)
- AMC contribution from makeup and recirculation air handlers
- Long-term contamination trending
- Baseline and qualification of AMC levels in new cleanrooms
You may also like…
Ethernet, RS-232, 4-20 mA outputs
Designed with performance in mind. A new Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) cell provides part-per-trillion (ppt) sensitivity, fast response, and increased selectivity.
AirSentry® II Mobile AMC Detection System
AMC Monitor Mobile cart
The AirSentry II Mobile AMC Detection System is the first truly mobile system for monitoring airborne molecular contamination (AMC) in cleanrooms quickly and efficiently.