Sensitivity range: 20 – 100 nm
World’s first and only true 20 nm chemical particle counter
Leading-edge microelectronic processes require very clean process chemicals that are highly filtered and regulated to a particle size of 20 nm or below. With 20 nm particle sensitivity, the new PMS Chem 20 Chemical Particle Counter is the world’s most sensitive particle sensor for high purity process chemicals.
Extensive data on chemical distribution and packaging systems proves that the PMS Chem 20 sensor, with 20 nm sensitivity, detects larger concentrations of particles with better statistics than competitive products. The Chem 20 Chemical Particle Counter is a valuable tool that enables facility and process engineers to quickly detect and characterize chemical particle sources before they impact process and device performance.
- Local data display
- Larger sample volumes and ultra-low zero counts detect smaller excursions with more relevant statistical data
- Utilizes existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration for use in clean environments
- Save operator time with fast cleanup and the ability to move quickly from one sample point to another
- Speed up analysis time by using shorter sample intervals
- Respond immediately to contamination with real-time particle measurement
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Quantifying particle concentration in state- of-the-art ultra pure water (UPW) systems
- Filter efficiency measurements
- Trending analysis at lower particle concentrations
- Detecting bacterial growth in UPW systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
- Manufacturing process control
Chemical Distribution, Chemical Manufacturing, Ultrapure Water / DI Water
|Smallest Particle Size||
Webinar: 20 nm Contamination Control for Chemical Batch Sampling
You may also like…
SLS-20 Syringe Liquid Sampler
Sensitivity range: 40 nm to 150 μm
The SLS-20 Syringe Liquid Sampler enables Chem 20TM or Chem 20TM-HI particle counters to operate in batch sampling applications. It is ideal for precise, small-volume sampling.
HSLIS e-Series Particle Counters M65e, M100e & M50e
Sensitivity range: 0.05 – 0.2 μm
Provides continuous, real-time monitoring of contamination levels in deionized (DI) water.
UltraChem® 40 Liquid Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 40 – 125 nm
The UltraChem® 40 provides reliable contamination monitoring with the ability to detect 40 nm particles in chemicals with high molecular scatter.