Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10 µm
Complete Troubleshooting from a handheld particle counter
The HandiLaz®Mini II Handheld Particle Counter is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand. Rugged and dependable, the light weight Mini II provides tremendous value for cost-conscious users who want a reliable, easy-to-use, handheld particle counter.
With a comprehensive set of features, the HandiLaz® Mini II handheld Particle Counter offers a low cost alternative for spot monitoring and a simple and intuitive user interface to support its particle measuring in seconds.
The HandiLaz® Mini II handheld Particle Counter is ideal for users who are in need of convenient cleanroom monitoring and serves as a diagnostic tool to troubleshoot sources of particle generation without the hassle of heavy equipment.
It features high sensitivity, a fully compensated sensor with ultra-low noise, and an unlimited number of size channels that will guarantee high accuracy and repeatability.
- 200 nm to 10 μm size range, suitable for Semiconductor, Advanced Processing and Pharmaceutical applications
- Internal pulse height analyzer allows for unlimited selection of channel sizes
- 10 nm resolution
- Integration of temperature and differential pressure into particle measurement
- Calibrated to ISO 21501-4 Standard
- Simple touchscreen and single button operation
- Advanced on-screen analysis
- Low-cost alternative for spot monitoring and troubleshooting
- Versatile for many application
- Rechargeable battery with minimal downtime
- Particle measurements in seconds
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- USB and SD storage of data
- 3.2 in (81 mm) wide
- Weighs only 1.8 lb (0.83 kg)
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery for 5-hour continuous counting (user- replaceable)
- Conducting ISO (including ISO 14644-1) 3 to 9 verification of cleanrooms
- Point-of-use measurements in cleanrooms
- Detecting local particle sources
- Cleanroom filter/air handling system performance inspection
- Determine points of interest to monitor continuously (via Airnet II-4 Facility Management System)
- Inspect potential areas where sensitive instrumentation and equipment will be installed
|Smallest Particle Size||
You may also like…
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.
MiniCapt™ Mobile Microbial Air Sampler
Sensitivity: 1 cfu
The MiniCapt® Mobile Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an innovative, light and mobile viable sampler.
0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations.