Measures gases from 25 to 100 psi (60 to 100 psi for 100LPM)
Compatible with non-toxic, non-flammable gases
The HPD III Aerosol Monitoring Accessory is compatible with non-toxic, non-flammable gases such as Clean Dry Air (CDA), Argon, Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide.
- No moving parts to wear
- Connects vis male 4-VCR fitting
- Exhaust filer prevents possible room contamination
- Mounting clamps supplied
- Stainless steel construction
- Measures gases from 25 to 100 psi (60 to 100 psi for 100LPM)
- No external flow meters needed
- Low contamination, < 5% of ISO Class I or II cleanliness
- Economical monitoring of pressurized gases with atmospheric pressure particle counters
- Can be used with Clean Dry Air, Argton, Nitrogen, or other non-toxic inert gases
- Four different versions for 0.1 CFM, 1.0 CFM, 50 LPM, and 100 LPM flow rates
- Compressed Gas
Fixed Location, Portable
Air, Compressed Gases
You may also like…
Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 5.0 μm
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter is a laser diode-based counter. It provides real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with three configurations to meet your unique application needs.
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.
Cleanroom Particle Counter: Lasair III
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25.0 µm
Particle Counter is designed for cleanrooms and sets the standard for portable aerosol portable particle counters meeting the requirements of ISO 14644-1:2015 and ISO 21501-4.