Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 5.0 µm
Eeliable in-line contamination monitoring
The HPGP-101-C High Pressure Gas Probe System provides reliable in-line contamination monitoring for process gases at line pressure. The High Pressure Gas Probe System is compatible with oxygen, hydrogen and most non-toxic gases, and it can be used in many reactive gas monitoring applications.
- Safety containment vessel
- Oxygen and hydrogen compatibility
- 0.1μm sensitivity at 0.1SCFM
- Eight particle channels
- Line pressures from 40 to 150psig
- Passive laser cavity
- Parallel processing array detector system
- Verifies gas quality
- Detects process upsets
- Quantifies impact of system changes
- Provides accurate particle sizing
- Uses Facility Net Software for comprehensive data storage, management, reports and alarms
- Passive cavity design requires infrequent maintenance
- Inert gas purge ensures safety
- Leakage of sample gas to vessel discontinues power to electronics
- Qualification of gas distribution systems
- Process gas monitoring
- Reactive gas monitoring
Air, Compressed Gases
|Smallest Particle Size||
You may also like…
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.
Airnet® II and II (s) 2 Channel Air Particle Sensors
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 5.0 µm
The Airnet® II and IIs 2 Channel Air Particle Sensors measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations.