0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
A compact, VHP resistant remote particle counter.
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations including EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-2, and part of a 21CFR Part 11 solution. This remote particle counter has all the features you need for reliable particle monitoring in your clean area are built into a simple but powerful package.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Eight customer selectable channel sizes with 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode
- Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
- IP65 rated 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Built in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Automatic shut-off for capped probe
- Compliance with ISO 21501-4:2018 and CE standards, optional ISO 17025
- Two local LEDs for status and activity
- PMS Ethernet or MODBUS communications
- Quick alert of contamination issues from real-time particle monitoring system
- Effective component of a Contamination Control Strategy (CCS)
- Trustworthy: Essentially no risk of data loss: saves 3,ooo samples to protect your data in the event of communications outage
- Communications via Modbus or PMS protocol
- Leading particle monitoring system integration: Interfaces with Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro SCADA Software, Pharmaceutical Net Pro or Facility Net software for comprehensive data management
- Quick release mounting bracket simplifies the calibration and servicing process
- Reduced installation time and reduced risk of errors with data saved in mounting bracket
- Cost effective cleanroom monitoring: No central vacuum system required
- Chemically resistant IP 65 rated stainless-steel enclosure
- Long life laser diode reduces long-term maintenance time and costs
- Flexibility on ISP mounting increases installation options and reduces installation costs
- Particle monitoring system for pharmaceutical manufacturing area
- Isolator particle monitoring
- Cleanroom particle monitoring system
- Aerospace and industrial applications
Fixed Location, In-line, Point of Use
Monitoring viable nonviable particle counts
You may also like…
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10.0 µm
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor measures the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Central Equipment Hub
Facility Monitoring System with industrial control assures data integrity, process automation, simplicity of use, and data integration.
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.