0.3 – 25.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
A compact, user-friendly variable channel remote particle counter. Designed for minimum downtime and multiple option flexibility.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is proud to introduce the IsoAir Pro-Plus remote particle counter. This next generation in Contamination Control Strategy is a fixed environmental monitoring instrument that uses the latest technologies to simplify cleanroom monitoring into a flexible and powerful package that meets global regulations.
Data from the instrument can be incorporated into either Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro® Monitoring System or Facility Net software, with the option of third-party communications via Modbus TCP/IP or optional PMS TCP/IP protocols.
The robust 316L stainless steel enclosure is liquid resistant with IP65 and NEMA 4X ratings. The quick release mounting bracket stores essential sensor data such as the IP address at the point of measurement, reducing the time and complexity of unit installation after calibration or servicing. The Isokinetic Sampling Probe (ISP) can be mounted directly to the inlet, extended from the particle sensor with rigid stainless steel tubing, or remotely positioned with flexible tubing in virtually any installation. This remote particle sensor is “plug-n-play” with no complex re-programming required.
The IsoAir Pro-Plus Remote Particle Counter has its own blower, eliminating the need for an external vacuum, and uses either 100 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC input power.
You choose the options your manufacturing requires:
- Power supply
- Wireless communications
- Analog & Digital I/O
The following features come standard with the IsoAir Pro-Series Remote Particle Counter:
- 8 sample channels from 3 -25 µm (including 2-channel “Pharma Mode”)
- 316L stainless steel enclosure with IP65 & NEMA 4X ratings
- Resistant to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP)
- Quick release mounting bracket stores sensor ID data for easy connection
- Integrated HEPA filtered blower
- Easily connect to PMS or third-party facility monitoring and compliant data management software systems
- Global regulatory and ISO standard compliance
- VHP resistance
- 24 VDC and 100 – 240 VAC input power
- 2 – 8 selectable channel sizes and 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode
- Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
- IP65 and NEMA 4X rated 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Built in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Automatic shut-off for capped probe
- Compliance with ISO 21501-4:2018 and CE standards, optional ISO 17025 calibration
- Two local LEDs for status and activity
- Modbus TCP/IP or optional PMS TCP/IP communications
- Optional digital output and analog inputs and outputs
- Optional wireless communication
- Quick, real-time alerts of contamination issues
- Effective component of a Contamination Control Strategy
- Trustworthy with minimal risk of data loss, saving 3,000 samples to protect your data in the event of communications outage
- Interfaces with Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro SCADA NG, Pharmaceutical Net Pro or Facility Net software for comprehensive data management
- Improved connectivity and ease of use
- Quick release mounting bracket simplifies the calibration and servicing process
- Reduced installation time and reduced risk of errors with data saved in mounting bracket
- Cost effective cleanroom monitoring: No central vacuum system required
- Chemically resistant IP 65 and NEMA 4X rated enclosure
- Durable laser diode reduces long-term maintenance time and costs
- Flexibility on ISP mounting increases installation options and reduces installation costs
- Particle monitoring system for Microelectronics and Pharmaceutical manufacturing areas
- Isolator particle monitoring
- Clean area remote particle monitoring
- Aerospace and industrial applications
- Facility Monitoring Systems (FMS)
Fixed Location, Point of Use, Remote Sampling
|Smallest Particle Size||
1 cfm/28.3 lpm
Monitoring viable nonviable particle counts
You may also like…
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.
0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations.
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10.0 µm
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor measures the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.