Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Incorporating 45 years of particle counting experience, the Lasair® Pro Aerosol Particle Counter is designed with the latest technology to meet global requirements for data integrity.
The touchscreen’s simple menu options facilitate logical navigation, and the instrument status is rapidly communicated through the color screen display. The exterior makes cleaning quick and easy and is compatible with a variety of disinfectants.
Sampling can be remotely managed over Ethernet, and all collected data meets 21 CFR Part 11 compliance regulations.
This particle counter is the ideal product to conduct cleanroom certifications to meet global standards or it can be used for routine monitoring needs.
- Portable, continuous operation
- Easy to clean polycarbonate exterior
- Reduced operator errors with pre-set recipes
- Unlimited users and recipes configurable with NFC access cards • Long-term data archive with DataAnalyst software • VHP-resistant enclosure and HEPA-filtered exhaust • Audit trail meets latest data integrity requirements • Comprehensive validation manual (optional)
- 8.4-inch SVGA color touchscreen compatible with gloves • 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trail with 20,000 recorded activities • Up to 100 configurable users with three (3) privilege groups (administrator, supervisor, operator)
- Up to 1,000 configurable locations organized by area, room, and location hierarchy
- Up to 100 configurable recipes
- Rechargable lithium ion batteries for portable use • Optional thermal printer
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO 14644-1:2015, EU GMP, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or dedicated use
Air, Compressed Gases
|Smallest Particle Size||
You may also like…
Handheld Particle Counter: Handilaz® Mini II
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10 µm
Ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand. Suitable for Semiconductor, Advanced Processing and Pharmaceutical applications.
0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations.
MiniCapt™ Mobile Microbial Air Sampler
Sensitivity: 1 cfu
The MiniCapt® Mobile Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an innovative, light and mobile viable sampler.