10 nm, Flowrate: 2.8 LPM (0.1 CFM)
Purpose-built nanoparticle counter designed specifically for use in the most critical fab spaces.
The NanoAir™ 10 Condensation Particle Counter (CPC) is a revolutionary new product from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS). It provides the sensitivity of a CPC with the ease of use and functionality of a traditional cleanroom particle counter. Designed to monitor ultra-clean environments, it delivers 10 nm detection sensitivity at a sample flow rate of 2.8 L/min (0.1 CFM).
The NanoAir 10’s size is 83% smaller than competitive products making it practical to use anywhere in ultra-clean environments, including inside semiconductor process tools and equipment front-end modules (EFEM). The innovative patent-pending working fluid handling system design is robust and efficient, enabling 24/7, 365 days continuous operation without the need for maintenance or user intervention of any kind between the annually required working fluid refill and calibration. Thereby, reducing sampling and data collection interruptions and tool downtime.
A 10-port manifold companion product (ParticleSeeker™) supports applications that require multiple sample locations to be monitored in sequential or programmed sequences.
Additionally, the NanoAir is high-pressure gas compatible with the HPD-III from PMS, and data can be viewed, analyzed and reported using PMS Facility Net facility monitoring software or transmitted directly to third-party SCADA systems or process tool inputs.
- Zero Count is <1.5 counts/m3 without the use of zero count subtraction schemes
- Counting efficiency at: 10 nm = 50% ± 20%, 15 nm = 100% ± 10%
- 83% smaller footprint than competitive products (16.5 x 20.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Working fluid refills necessary only 1x per year at annual calibration, capable of 15 months between refills with 24×7 full-time operation
- Sensitivity: ≥ 10 nm
- Sample Flowrate: 2.8 LPM (0.1 CFM)
- IP address and locations resident in base station enabling instrument “hot swap”
- USB ports (2): for Serial over USB (service port) & thumb drive
- Ethernet ports (2): for Ethernet Protocol & MODBUS over TCP/IP
- Ready for operation 20 minutes from powering on
- Data can be viewed, analyzed and reported using PMS Facility Net facility monitoring software or transmitted directly to third party SCADA systems or process tool inputs
- Sequential or programmed sequence monitoring (with ParticleSeeker 10-port sampler)
- High-pressure gas compatible
- Suitable for use in ISO Class 1 environments
- Smallest in class size allows monitoring within process tools in the most critical functional areas and on congested high-pressure gas distribution utility pads
- Patent-pending working fluid handling system design is robust and efficient for 24/7/365 truly continuous operation without the need for user intervention and prevents sampling and data collection interruptions
- Best-in-class external volumetric size sets the standard for CPC’s designed for manufacturing and process control applications
- Does not use sheath airflow providing volumetric sampling capability
- No potential for unwanted fluid migration during shipping, handling, and installation that is common in other industrial-application CPCs
- No internal pumps or fans; eliminating maintenance and potential particle generation
- Capability to monitor multiple sample locations in a sequential or programmed sequence
- Point of Use (POU) monitoring in process areas
- Real-time continuous particle activity monitoring
- Use in semiconductor process tools and front-end equipment modules (EFEM)
NanoAir 10 + ParticleSeeker™ (10-port sampler):
- Monitoring inside process tool Equipment Front End Module (EFEM) minienvironments
- Ideal for applications requiring programmed sample point monitoring that follows the path of the wafer or other critical surface
- Broad area contamination monitoring up to 120m2 of fab/process space
- Using the NanoAir 10 particle counter with PMS’s HPD III (High-Pressure Diffuser) enables real-time, continuous, high-sensitivity measurement of high-pressure bulk gases.
Point of Use, Portable
Air, Compressed Gases
|Smallest Particle Size||
0.1 cfm/2.83 lpm
You may also like…
Facility Net Facility Monitoring Software
Real-time and historical data display for all Particle Measuring Systems particle counters, molecular contamination monitors and various third-party products.
HPD III High Pressure Diffuser
Measures gases from 25 to 100 psi
The HPD III Aerosol Monitoring Accessory is compatible with non-toxic, non-flammable gases such as Clean Dry Air (CDA), Argon, Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide.
ParticleSeeker™ Smart Manifold
Monitor up to 120m2 of fab/process space
The ParticleSeeker is a 10-port smart manifold companion to the NanoAir™ aerosol nanoparticle counter.