Sensitivity range: 20 – 100 nm
Designed specifically for ultrapure water systems, the Ultra DI® 20 Liquid Particle Counter quickly obtains statistically meaningful data and will count and size contaminants as small as 20 nm. Consistency helps you get more out of your data, even if the instrument moves, so you have more control over your process.
The Ultra DI 20 Particle Counter has a low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency that provides unsurpassed particle detection. Improved sensitivity allows you to detect process variations more quickly with 20 nm polystyrene latex (PSL) and 9 nm gold (Au).
- Save operator time with fast cleanup and the ability to move quickly from one sample point to another
- Speed up analysis time by using shorter sample intervals
- Respond immediately to contamination with real-time particle measurement
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Local data display
- Larger sample volumes and ultra-low zero counts detect smaller excursions with more relevant statistical data
- Utilizes existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration for use in clean environments
Ultrapure Water / DI Water
|Smallest Particle Size||
You may also like…
SLS Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler
Sensitivity range: 40 nm to 150 μm
The Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler uses a precision syringe and simple flow-path for delivering chemical samples from a sample vessel or chemical container directly to the particle sensor.
Ultra DI® 50 Liquid Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.05 – 0.2 μm
Designed for ultrapure (DI) water systems, its low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency provide unsurpassed performance at 50 nm sensitivity.
LiQuilaz® II Liquid Particle Counter E Series
Sensitivity range: 1.5 – 125 µm
The LiQuilaz II E15P, E20, and E20P laser particle counters are volumetric monitors with sizing sensitivities from 1.5 – 125 µm.