Sensitivity range: 0.05 – 0.2 μm
Ultra DI particle counters are designed specifically for deionized (DI) water systems and will count and size contaminants as small as 0.05 microns. The Ultra DI particle counter’s low zero count, large sample volume, and high counting efficiency provide unsurpassed performance.
- Reliable Liquid Particle Counter
- Low zero count
- Large sample volume
- Faster time to statistically significant data
- Compatible with FacilityNet Software
- Utilizes existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20 mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration allow use in dirty environments
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Detect process variations more quickly with improved sensitivity
- Quantifying particle concentration in state-of-the-art ultra pure water (UPW) systems
- Filter efficiency measurements
- Trending analysis at lower particle concentrations
- Detecting bacterial growth in UPW systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
- Manufacturing process control
Ultrapure Water / DI Water
|Smallest Particle Size||
You may also like…
LiQuilaz® II Liquid Particle Counter S Series
S02: 0.2 – 2.0 µm, S03: 0.3 – 3.0 µm, S05: 0.5 – 20.0 µm
Volumetric monitors with a variety of sizing sensitivities as low as 0.2 μm. Compatible with a wide range of process chemicals.
LiQuilaz® II Liquid Particle Counter E Series
Sensitivity range: 1.5 – 125 µm
The LiQuilaz II E15P, E20, and E20P laser particle counters are volumetric monitors with sizing sensitivities from 1.5 – 125 µm.
Ultra DI® 20 Liquid Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 20 – 100 nm
Designed for ultrapure water systems, its low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency provides unsurpassed particle detection at 20 nm sensitivity.