EMS has invested heavily in their service department to remain up to date with changing regulatory requirements ensuring that their customer needs are met. The continuous development of our service laboratories, staff training, equipment renewal and improved operating and quality control procedures guarantees that EMS maintains the highest possible standard of service.
Each field engineer is fully equipped to replicate an in-house calibration at the customer’s site anywhere in Ireland. All of our test equipment is calibrated by accredited independent laboratories on an annual basis. A full service history for each and every instrument is maintained in-house to ensure full life time quality and regulatory traceability.
Calibration and contract reminders are sent out to assist our customers manage the calibration of their equipment.
EMS Ltd are the sole PMS sales/service centre in Ireland.
Some of the benefits of EMSs service department are as follows:
- Team of fully trained staff
- Rapid response.
- Ability to service most Particle Counters regardless of manufacturer
- Dedicated test and calibration laboratory
- Traceable reference units for both Liquid and Aerosol Particle Counters
- Dedicated stores with a large spare parts inventory
- Genuine PMS Inc. spare parts